CuTi | Takashi Kashiwabara | | Kassy | 柏原崇

Monday, July 26, 2010

D0@nl0@d The Movie KyokugenSuiriColosseum

I haven't update this blog for a while. Now I'm back I've decided to do something that I haven't done B4. This week I will share on my blog the movie Kyokugen Suiri Colosseum. I couldn't find the subtitle anywhere, so you have to do without it. If you have it or have seen it somewhere please let me know!

More info about the movie @ Asianmediawiki

I have split the file in 3 parts. To join the files you have install file splitter/joiner. It's very easy, but If you have any questions just let me know.

PART 1
PART 1 @ Zshare

PART 2
PART 2 @ Zshare

PART 3
PART 3 @ Zshare

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2020 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant access them... im Kassy fan n miss him

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home